1. Jubilee Year-End Schedule:
December 24th, 4:00 PM Christmas Eve Service
December 25th – ONE service at 10 AM, NO Bible Alive Classes
January 1st – ONE service at 10 AM, NO Bible Alive Classes
2. Church Membership – We have been blessed this year with some wonderful new members. As we begin the new year, we want to extend the invitation to others who may wish to join. Membership application forms are available at the Welcome Center. Complete the form and turn it in at the Church Office.
3. Believer’s Baptism … Jesus taught that His followers should believe (trust) in Him and be baptized. We believe that baptism is a public expression of an inward commitment to Christ and we practice by immersion. Forms are at the Welcome Center. Complete one and turn it in at the Church Office.
4. PLEASE NOTE: If you want to receive a receipt for your 2022 tithes & offerings (for your tax return) you must have your final check dated on or before December 31st and it must be in the office on or before that date. Thank you for helping us meet the required deadlines.
5. Thank you for your faithful giving throughout 2022, even when everything was costing more. Many times, people love to give a year-end gift to the church. If you are able, it would be such a blessing.
6. The Church Directory has been updated. If you prefer a printed copy, you may pick one up at the Welcome Center. A BIG thank you to Delores Barnes for taking several pictures. PLEASE take just one printed copy per household. They cost $10 to print. We encourage you to use your directories electronically … that way you receive updates and changes when they happen.
7. From Nancy Drake: You might want to start collecting for Operation Christmas Child by watching out for clearance sales. Nancy was just able to purchase 6 Barbie dolls for a total of $23 at Sam’s club. Keep a box ready to fill, throughout the year, for the special mark-downs.
8. We really want you to come to our church services and activities; however, if you are fighting a cold or have symptoms that may cause concern PLEASE stay home. Your health and the health of our people are the most important and serious matters.