1. Something New and Very Important.
The condition of our nation and world are very critical. We need God’s help. We are asking you, our church family, to come together the first Wednesday of every month from 6 – 7 pm, FOR PRAYER. We begin this Wednesday, April 3rd. I hope you can join us in the Worship Center.
NOTE: In lieu of our regular Prayer Meeting, scheduled for May 1st, we will meet the following day, Tuesday, May 2nd, at noon, in support of the National Day of Prayer. More about this is forthcoming.
2. Something else Very Important —
Jubilee’s Adult Bible Class begins Sunday, April 7th at 10:40 AM, in the Multi-Purpose Room (directly behind the Worship Center’s Sound Booth). The class will be taught by Dr. Steve Button. He is an excellent teacher and the subject is “Faith Aid”. The study is designed to build a healthy relationship with God through a vibrant prayer life, by gaining a better understanding of what prayer is and who God is.
3. This Sunday, in our worship service, we will be remembering Jesus, as we celebrate Communion … the Lord’s Supper. These have become some of our most cherished worship times. I hope you can be present.
4. Easter is just weeks away, April 21st! The choir has been hard at work and my Easter message is ready. A dynamic musical celebration, “My Redeemer Lives!” will be presented by the Jubilee Choir, orchestra, and media team, under the direction of Pastor Mike Sherrow.
I am asking that you put forth every effort to bring unchurched people as your guests. Let’s introduce them to Jesus, who loves them and wants to save them.
5. Branson or Bust! Our very own Clarence Brueckner will be facilitating this fun trip along with tour directors Chris and Andy, of Significant Travel. Christmas lights will brighten Branson along with the sounds of Christmas. Mark your calendars: November 14 – 21. See Clarence at the Information Table.
6. Bible Stretching Class will resume this Thursday, April 4th. Grace will be happy to see you at 9 AM. It’s never to late to start!
7. Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study meets every Thursday for a hearty breakfast and a heart-full meditation. Come fellowship at 6 AM. Suggested donation, $5.
8. “Focus on Bible Prophesy” … May 19th. Plan to hear Charlie Campbell on Sunday morning as well as in the evening at 5 PM.
9. Choir practice – Sunday 4-5:30 PM.
Orchestra – There will be an orchestra-only practice on Sunday, 5:30 – 6:30 PM.
10. New Beginnings – You are invited to the Ventura County Pregnancy Ctr. Fundraising Banquet. Thurs., April 25th, 7-9 PM for dinner and a program. Your financial gifts will be greatly appreciated. Call Linda Simson for reservation before April 4th. 805-644-5108
11. Wycliffe Associates present “Coming Alive!” Tuesday, April 9th, 7 PM at the Courtyard by Marriott Oxnard. Reservations: 1-888-490-0591.
12. HELP SUPPORT THE GOOD NEWS CLUBS! Child Evangelism Fellowship is having a fund raiser on Monday, 04/22/19 at Presto Pasta. CEF will receive 20% of the profits made that day when Good News Club is mentioned! Presto Pasta: 5722 Telephone Rd., Ventura or 1701 Daily Drive, Camarillo