1. Sunday was a wonderful day as we celebrated the reality of the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. So many worked hard to make the day special. Many thanks to Pastor Sherrow, the choir and orchestra. You added so much to our worship.
2. The Adult Bible Class continues after a one-Sunday break. The class, “Faith Aid”, meets in the newly refurbished multi-purpose room at 10:40 AM, and is taught by Dr. Steve Button. Each of us needs to know how to strengthen our faith. This is the primary way we please God.
“But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6
3. Women’s short-term Bible Class begins again this Wednesday at 10 AM. The study, “The Rock, The Road and the Rabbi” is a film series with Kathy Lee Gifford. Cost is $10 for the book.
4. Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study meets every Thursday at 6 AM. This Thursday, Pastor Leonard will continue the study on the Holy Spirit. What an incredible Helper He is. A donation of $5 for the fantastic breakfast is appreciated.
5. Church Membership — if you are a born-again Christian and love the message and ministry of Jubilee, we would love to encourage you to become a member. On the “Welcome” card, check the membership box and we will send you the information.
6. Believer’s Baptism — have you been baptized since you became a Christian? It is a step that your LORD and Savior asks you to take in letting others know you have received Him. You will be blessed as you honor your Savior in this way. On the “Welcome” card, check the baptism box and I will contact you.
7. Branson Trip — November 14 – 21, 2019. It is time to sign up for this trip of a life-time. If it were possible, I would take this trip every year because it is so wholesome, inspiring and such fun.
Our own Clarence Brueckner is the trip coordinator and we all know how much fun he is!! Brochures are on the Information Table with all the details.
8. Just a reminder — the National Day of Prayer is May 2nd. We are asking you to meet at the church, at noon, for an hour of interceding for our nation.
9. Looking ahead — you will definitely want to be present on Sunday, May 19th, when our guest Charlie Campbell, will be with us for a day of teaching on “Prophesy and Evangelism”. Service times will be 11:30 AM and 5 PM.
10. Monday night stretch class. A NEW 5-week intro to the Bible Stretch Class will begin on Monday, May 6th, starting at 6 PM. This will be an exercise mat class and mats will be available. All donations will be for sending the instructor, Grace Dolton, on a mission trip to Thailand.
Note: The regular Bible Stretch class will continue on Thursday mornings at 9 AM.