1. National Day of Prayer — Pray for America! Thurs., May 2nd at noon, Jubilee Worship Center. The 2019 theme is: “Love One Another”… into the 7 Centers of Influence in America – Government, Military, Media Arts, Church, Business, Education, and Family. Join us for this 1-hour of focused prayer.
2. Through prayer, our “first-aid” is our “Faith-Aid”. Come join the Adult Bible Class, taught by Dr. Steve Button each Sunday 10:40 AM – 11:20 AM. You will be inspired!
3. YOU can become a driver of Jubilee’s shiny-red shuttle! All you need is a CA Driver’s License AND come to the training class, Saturday, May 18th at 10 AM. Join this unique ministry as you transport folks and fellowship along the way!
4. Charlie Campbell, gifted teacher on Prophecy will be with us May 19th at the 11:30 AM service and at 5 PM, that evening. Plan to be present and bring a friend.
5. This Sunday, we will be having a time of anointing with oil for those with special needs. We will also be observing the LORD’s Supper. It will be a wonderful time of worship. We hope you can be present.
6. How can you welcome Jubilee visitors? Just look for the “hand-written” name tag. It may indicate that they are a first-time visitor or still new to Jubilee. We want all folks to feel welcome and please encourage them to complete a “Welcome Card” located in the chair back pocket. Welcome letters are mailed to our visitors each Monday morning.
7. Monday night stretch class. A NEW 5-week intro to the Bible Stretch Class will begin on Monday, May 6th, starting at 6 PM. This will be an exercise mat class and mats will be available. All donations will be for sending the instructor, Grace Dolton, on a mission trip to Thailand.
8. Don’t forget the weekly Bible Stretch Class each Thursday morning, 9 AM.
9. Ladies .. it’s not too late to join the Women’s (short-term) Bible Study. It’s all about Israel and is co-narrated by Kathy-Lee Gifford. Come on Wednesday morning at 10 AM to watch this inspirational video series.
10. Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study, every Thursday at 6 AM. We are currently on a study about the “Person and Ministry of the Holy Spirit”. A donation of $5 is greatly appreciated for your “gourmet” breakfast.
11. Come with us to Branson, MO. November 14-21, 2019. Information, with all the particulars are available at the Information table. IF YOU ARE A SINGLE TRAVELER, and would like to share a room, let Clarence know right away.
12. Church Membership – If you are a born-again Christian and love the message and ministry of Jubilee, we would love to encourage you to become a member. On the “Welcome” card, check the membership box and we will send you the information.
13. Believer’s Baptism – Have you been baptized since you became a Christian? It is a step that your LORD and Savior asks you to take, in letting others know you have received Him. On the “Welcome” card, check the baptism box and you will be contacted.