1. Don’t miss Mother’s Day, May 12th. We thank the LORD for all the Jubilee Mothers and Grandmothers. We will have a special gift for each of you.
2. To All Men, this Thursday 6 AM, Pastor Leonard will continue the study on the person and ministry of the Holy Spirit. We hope you can be present.
3. Our New Grief Counseling Ministry is launched and will be the 2nd Tuesday of each month — 4-5 PM. Rev. Paul Lenderman, a Certified Grief Counselor, will direct each session. We are so blessed to have him work with us. Many different kinds of loss can bring on grief. We hope you will pass the word and let others know about this ministry.
4. Sunday, May 19th, Charlie Campbell will be with us for a whole day of focus on Bible Prophecy and Evangelism. Service times are 11:30 AM and 5 PM. You don’t want to miss his gifted teaching. Be sure to invite your friends.
5. A new short-term Biblical stretch class will meet Mondays at 6 PM. This class is a bit more challenging as the exercises will take place on mats. Mats will be available if you don’t have one.
6. A very valuable tool that we offer is our pictorial directory. It is a great way to get to know people. It is in a loose-leaf binder so that it can be updated at least annually. The cost is $15. As pastor, I really encourage you to get a copy.
7. Be sure to attend our first Adult Bible Class. The theme, “Faith-Aid” is taught by Dr. Steve Button, each Sunday from 10:40 to 11:20 AM, in the newly refurbished Multi-Purpose Room (directly behind the sound booth). This is also a great way to get to know others.
8. More drivers are needed for our six-passenger transporter (golf-cart). It goes around the parking area to pick up people that could use assistance in getting to our worship area. Those who are already driving, love it as it gives them a chance to get to know people. A special training will take place on Saturday, May 18th at 10 AM.
9. The Used Eye Glass Project — do you have used glasses you will never use again? Why not donate them to make vision better for others. There is a box available in the hallway, just below the Fellowship Findings Exchange board.
10. A special ministry is offered every Sunday, at the end of each service. A team of our deacons and deaconesses will come forward and be available for you to talk to or for prayer.