1. Don’t Miss This Sunday – We will be observing the LORD’s Supper and anointing with oil and praying for those with special needs. The Holy Spirit has put on my heart a powerful meditation for communion. I look forward to sharing it with you.
2. Sunday, June 9th at 5 PM, the Adoration Quartet from God’s Bible College will be with us. Last year when they came, all of us who heard them wished the whole church could have been there, it was so good! Invite others because all ages will enjoy them.
3. Dave and Kodi Warbritton and their children, Maci and Joshua, will soon be arriving. Dave will be our new Associate Pastor. On Tuesday, June 18th at 10 AM, we will have a brunch in their honor. Sign-ups begin this Sunday, cost is $5.00. You may want to get gift cards for the different family members.
4. Would you like to write to Peter and Lois Thompson? They have moved to Lewiston, Idaho. Their new address is: 2918 Mayfair Ridge, Lewiston, Idaho, 83501.
5. Looking ahead. Our Annual Congregational Meeting will be Sunday, September, 15th. There is a lot of work to do in the meantime, such as identifying those who will lead our church in the future. So, we need to be praying and asking the Holy Spirit to guide us in the days ahead.
6. Plan to be a part of our next Church Prayer Meeting for our country. It will be Wednesday, June 5th from 6-7 PM. I believe God will be pleased to hear the unified prayer of our Jubilee family, for our country.
7. We are commanded by scripture to pray for our leaders and those in authority over us. This Sunday during our prayer time, we want to pray for all our leaders and especially our President. Whether you like him or not, he is our President, and has been under unrelenting attack ever since taking office. He needs God’s help, so we really need to hold him up in prayer.
8. Do you have a will or trust? Do you need help with financial planning? The Western Region of the Missionary Church has a service that is offered to people through Christian Foundation of the West. They would be happy to come and put on a workshop explaining their services if enough of you desire such services. If you are interested, use the Jubilee card and leave your name, etc. and a note indicating your interest. We would probably put on a lunch and have it on a Sunday after church. It is a great opportunity.
9. Oberammergau – This event takes place in Germany every ten years and dates back to 1634 during their 30-year war. This village was spared the Black Plague and for this reason, the citizens vowed to honor the last days of the life of Christ. Travel dates are September 21 – October 1, 2020. See Linda Lindemann at the Information Table for the brochure.