ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
1. Special July 4th Celebration at Cypress Place. It is going to be a great event with many special features, plus lunch. You do not need to register, so call 805-918-5078 and let them know you wish to attend.
2. We would love to have you join Jubilee Fellowship. You must be born-again, by faith in Jesus Christ. We will be having a membership class on Saturday, July 13th at 9 AM. We would like to have your membership application forms turned in right away for processing. Forms are always available at the Information Table or indicate your interest on a Jubilee Welcome Card, in the chair pocket.
3. You don’t want to miss this Sunday, as the choir and Pastor Sherrow are putting on a patriotic special in recognition of July 4th. I would encourage you to invite people who don’t normally attend church.
4. In preparation for our annual business meeting, Sunday, September 15th, we would remind you that you can recommend people for the different offices. Use the form available for that purpose. Be sure to check with the person to see if they are a member and would be willing to serve, if nominated. Forms/envelopes are available at the Information Table.
5. Mark your calendars for Jubilee’s July Event! Tuesday, July 23rd at 6 PM we will be having a grand Jubilee dinner and program. Officer Keith Therrien and his partner, K-9 Yoschi, will come for an evening of information and entertainment. This is always a favorite Jubilee event and usually sold-out. Tickets will go on sale Sunday, July 7th.
6. Might you have an extra car?? Our new Associate Pastor and family came to California with one car. With their busy family life, they definitely qualify as a “two car family”. If you have a car or know of someone no longer needing a car, please contact the church office. “Running”, but not “Fancy” is a requisite.
7. Folks, have you taken a moment to check out our new website? We are proud of all that has been accomplished these past few months… thank you Pete Simson! From the sermons, to the church calendar — it’s all there. Go to: venturajubileefellowship.org
8. FREE! Have you visited Jubilee’s tables of books? Kudos to Jackie Peterson for arranging and re-arranging an amazing collection of books. They are in the back of the church, close to the “garage”. You are welcome to take books and enjoy. No “due date”; no “library card” … yes, it’s that easy to have great books at your fingertip.
9. If you would like to join our Prayer Team … receiving Prayer Requests, via e-mail every Monday, just notify the office, 805-535-4325 or email@example.com.
10. Just a reminder of our new addresses:
Pastor Leonard firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor Dave email@example.com
Karen Fetter firstname.lastname@example.org
Joan Parks email@example.com (Note “p”)
Church office firstname.lastname@example.org