ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
1. Don’t forget — this Saturday, July 13th, at 9 AM, we will have a membership class. If you are a born-again Christian, love the spirit of Jubilee and want to help advance God’s kingdom, we would love to have you join. We would prefer to have your membership form prior to Saturday.
2. Our Grief Program, “Mark Ministries” meets this Today, July 9th at 4 PM. It is led by Paul Linderman, who is a Certified Grief Counselor. We urge you to attend if you are dealing with any kind of loss.
3. Be sure to sign up for our Jubilee Dinner, on Tuesday, July 23rd at 6 PM. We will be featuring the National Police Dog Foundation. Several K-9 officers will be present.
4. Have you signed up for the Branson trip? I know November seems a long way off, but it will be here before you know it. Dates for the trip are November 14-21st. This is a trip you will enjoy and remember forever. See Clarence Brueckner at the information table on Sundays.
5. Jubilee Fellowship is a Missionary Church, deeply committed to supporting missionaries who are taking the whole gospel to the whole world. Our first annual Missions’ Conference is August 17-25th. This is going to be a great week in the life of our church.
6. Have you turned in your forms recommending those to be considered for nomination to our various church offices? Your recommendations need to be turned in by this Sunday, July 14th. Forms and envelopes will be available at the Information table. Be sure you have the approval of the one(s) you are recommending.
7. Looking ahead — our Bible Conference with Dr. Robert Morgan will be October 18, 19 & 20, 2019. Do everything you can to protect these dates. We are incredibly blessed to have this very gifted Bible teacher with us.
8. Share the Good News — if you have received Christ as your Savior in one of our services — we want to welcome you to God’s family and rejoice with you. Please use one of our Jubilee Cards, and let us know of your decision.
9. One last nudge — since I am personally dealing with shingles, I can tell you I don’t want anybody else to be afflicted in this way. Joyce and I both had the original vaccine and we both got shingles. Our doctor says the new vaccine is much more effective. I just want you to talk to your doctor to see what he/she recommends.