ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
1. Attention men — we would love to have you go fishing with our missionary men. We will leave Tuesday evening, August 20th, fish all day Wednesday and return late afternoon. Be sure to see Don Fromberg if you desire to go.
2. This Sunday, we will be receiving new members. You will be blessed to see those who are joining. If you are interested in membership and want to be a part of this group please call me right away. (805)535-4325
3. Wasn’t it great to see Officer Keith and Officer Yoschi on Sunday! Well, you can see him again along with several other K-9 officers at our dinner on Tuesday, July 23rd at 6 PM. Please sign up right away. We are almost at our capacity. The cost for the catered dinner is $12. Also, there will be an opportunity to contribute towards the purchase of another K-9.
4. Be sure to protect the dates for our Missions’ Conference, August 17-25. It will be a great week. We have three missionary couples. We hope you will sign up to have lunch or dinner with them. See Sandy Fromberg at the Information Table.
5. Have you visited our church WEBSITE? If you haven’t, be sure you do and encourage others to do so as well. Peter Simson has done an amazing job of updating it. People will learn a lot about Jubilee Fellowship. Go to: http://www.venturajubileefellowship.org/
6. Help us to rejoice with you. If you have prayed with us at the end of one of our services, to receive Christ as your Savior, please use one of our cards to let us know. It thrills us to know that you have made life’s most important decision.
7. If you have received Christ, as your Savior, the next exciting step for you is “Believer’s Baptism.” Pick up the form at the information table and return it to our church office.
8. Have you visited our “Free Book Table”? Jackie Peterson has done a tremendous job of organizing the books so that it is easy for you to see the titles. You can take a book or books, read them and then return them, or keep them for personal reference or give them to someone else to read. Thank you, Jackie!
9. Elizabeth Hanson graduated to heaven over the weekend. Her days of suffering are over and she is with her LORD, whom she loved and served. Please remember her family in prayer. Plans for her memorial service will be August 3rd at 10:30, here at the church.
10. The Branson trip, with all the Christmas flair, is planned for November 14-21. It’s time to sign-up at the Information Table. See Clarence.