ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
1. Funeral service for George Breese will be this Friday, August 23rd at 2 PM, at the Conejo Memorial Park Cemetery Viewing will be at 1 PM.
2. Plan to be involved in every aspect of our Missions Conference. I believe God is blessing Jubilee because we are taking Christ’s Great Commission seriously. Usually, we only get to see our missionaries every three or four years. Let’s get to know them, how their ministry is going and how we can pray for them.
3. Have you obeyed your LORD and been baptized since receiving Him as your Savior? Our next baptism service is Sunday, September 15th. Use the Jubilee Welcome Card to let us know of your desire to be baptized.
4. Our annual congregational meeting for election of people to leadership and By-Law changes will be right after the service on September 15th. It will not be a long meeting, so please plan to stay and share in that meeting.
5. The movie, “God Is Not Dead Part 2” will be shown Sunday, September 15th at 5 PM. Please ask the Holy Spirit who you should invite. This could be the time when they would surrender their lives to Christ. Wouldn’t that be great!
6. Have you planned your estate? Do you need guidance about investments, trusts or wills? On Sunday, September 22nd, right after the morning service, we will have representatives from the Christian Foundation of the West to put on a workshop dealing with these subjects We will serve a light lunch so we need to know of your plan to attend. Use the Jubilee Welcome Card in the sanctuary chair-back to let us know that you plan to attend.
7. If you have a prayer request, please email it to the church office at: email@example.com or complete a yellow prayer request card, located on the Information Table.
8. Plan to attend a Jubilee brunch/program on Sept. 17th at 10 AM. Lynn Bulock will bring a program on NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness). Her “Bridges of Hope” presentation will include the basics of mental health and ministering to families and individuals with mental health challenges. Sign-up for this event starting Sept. 1st.
9. Hold the Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 9 AM-3 PM – Evangelistic Training “Christianity Explored” – presented by Kevin Allen.