ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
1. Grief Group this Tuesday, September 10th at 4 PM, with Certified Grief Counselor, Paul Lenderman. If any of you are dealing with any kind of loss, I would really encourage you to attend these sessions, the second Tuesday of each month.
2. Don’t forget – this Sunday we will be baptizing those who have accepted Christ and are ready to be baptized. Are you one who should step forth to be baptized? Give me a call if that is the case. You will be greatly blessed as you step forward in obedience.
3. Our annual congregational meeting for election of people to leadership and By-Law changes will be right after the service, next Sunday. It will not be a long meeting, so please plan to stay and help determine the future of Jubilee fellowship.
4. A must see movie — “God Is Not Dead Part 2” will be shown Sunday, September 15th at 5 PM. Please ask the Holy Spirit who you should invite. This could be the time when they would surrender their lives to Christ. Wouldn’t that be great!
5. Plan to attend a Jubilee brunch/program on Sept. 17th at 10 AM. Lynn Bulock will bring a program on NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness). Her “Bridges of Hope” presentation will include the basics of mental health and ministering to families and individuals with mental health challenges. Sign-up for this event, cost is $7.00.
6. A great opportunity awaits you on Sunday, September 22nd, right after the morning service. We will have representatives from the Christian Foundation of the West to put on a workshop dealing with wills, trusts, estate planning and investments. We will serve a light lunch so we need to know of your plan to attend. Use the Jubilee Welcome Card in the sanctuary chair-back to let us know that you plan to attend.
7. Hold the Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 9 AM-3 PM – Evangelistic Training “Christianity Explored” – presented by Kevin Allen.
8. A must for your calendar … Dr. Robert Morgan will be here for our 2nd annual Bible Conference October 19, 19 & 20.