ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
1. This Sunday, at 5 PM, the 3rd movie in the series — “God Is Not Dead”. The Apostle Paul, in 2 Corinthians 5 tells us that God wants to make His appeal to people who don’t know Jesus – through us … you and me. That being the case, I encourage you to invite family, friends, neighbors to attend the movie with you.
2. The Robert Morgan Bible Conference. October 18, 19 and 20. God continues to smile on Jubilee. It is not often a church our size would have the privilege of having Dr. Morgan. He usually speaks to groups of 2,000 or more. He came to us last year and fell in love with Jubilee. He was eager to come again this year. With your help, I would love to see every chair occupies. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you who to invite.
3. This Sunday, right after the service, we ask you to remain for a very brief membership business meeting where we will ask you to pass the minutes from the last year’s congregational meeting, as well as our recent September 15th meeting. The minutes were made available last Sunday as well as this coming Sunday.
4. Have you found your Prayer Partner? We encourage each of you to find someone to develop a Prayer Partnership with. If you are a couple, then we encourage you to have another couple to join with you. I hope you will establish a regular time to meet for prayer. Perhaps you can find a place in some corner of the worship center to pray for the service. This Sunday, I am going to give you a list of things I want you to pray for on a regular basis.
5. Church Membership – We would love for you to become a member of our Jubilee Fellowship. Join the congregation of over 300 members and become an integral part of our church. If you are interested, please note so on the Welcome Card located on chair backs in Worship Center or call the church.
6. Have you been baptized since you received Christ as your Savior? If you have not, then as your pastor, I want to encourage you to do so, as an expression of your faith relationship with Jesus Christ. Please let us know of your desire to honor your LORD in this way. Forms are available on the Information Table each Sunday morning or, please note so on the Welcome Card located on the chair backs in the Worship Center.
7. The Branson trip is scheduled for November 14th – 21st. You may call the church office if interested or see Clarence at the Information Table.
You are Needed!
Many hands make light work, and our events are then enjoyed by everyone. We have a need for 3 Hospitality Teams to make each of our events run smoothly. The Deaconesses are responsible for table decorating the day before each event. Here are the additional teams we need:
1. Pre-Event Set-up Team
This team would spring into action 1-2 hours before the event.
· They would make coffee.
· They would set up beverage tables.
· They would fill water pitchers and carafes with ice and water.
2. The Serving Team
· The members of this team will meet at the serving tables before each meal for final instructions.
· Then they will serve the meal as the people pass by.
3. The Post-Event /Clean-up Team
· This team removes and sorts the table decorations and other items from the guest and serving tables.
· They wipe off and dry the tables.
· Place left-over food in containers and refrigerate.
· Coffee urns and serving dishes need to be washed and stored.
Please call the church office if you are led to service in any of these areas.
Church Office: M – Th, 9AM – 3PM 805-535-4325