ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
1. Are you interested in taking one or more classes, on line? The Missionary Church Western Region is now taking registrations. You can check out what is being offered this semester by going to email@example.com or you can call: 805-523-9085. The executive pastor is Mike Somers.
2. Don’t miss this movie – “The Case for Christ”. It is the true life-story of the conversion of Lee Strobel, who was an atheist. His wife accepted Christ and he told her she couldn’t believe in God. Please invite your unchurched friends. Movie time: Wednesday, Nov. 13th at 5 PM.
3. Put this date on your calendar – Tuesday, January 14th, a brunch, with special guest Brady Shoemate who is involved in cancer research. We can only have fifty in the group. Watch for more information the end of December.
4. A great worship experience awaits us – Sunday, November 24th, the Teen Challenge Ladies Choir will be with us at the 11:30 AM service. The stories of their lives being transformed will ignite a fire in your hearts.
5. Our Christmas Musical will be Sunday, December 8th. You will love the choir and orchestra as they lead us in worship of our wonderful Savior.
The Greatest Story Ever Told will be led by our worship pastor, Mike Sherrow. Be sure to let others know and encourage them to attend.
6. Our Christmas Dinner will be Tuesday, December 10th at 6 PM. Special guest will be Pastor Paul Lenderman, director of our Grief Group. He will lead our worship time and share with us about God’s greatest gift to the world.
7. Important dates for Christmas Shoe Boxes:
Nov. 10th – Last day to bring in Christmas Shoe Box parts.
Nov. 17th – Last day to bring in Christmas Shoe Boxes.
8. PRAYER MEETING – 11/06, Wednesday evening at 6 PM.
Come join in prayer for our nation and for our President.
“Set your mind on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.” Col. 3:2
9. Service Opportunities
A. We need a pianist for our vesper service at the Lexington, the first Sunday of each month. The service time is 2 PM and lasts about 45 minutes. Contact Pastor Leonard if you could help in this way.
B. We need a vesper service leader/teacher to lead worship at the Lexington, the first Sunday of each month. You would be taking church to those who have a hard time getting to church. They appreciate it so much. Call Pastor Leonard if you would like to serve the LORD in this way.