Announcements & Events
1. There is still a lot of Christmas remaining at Jubilee this December.
A. Worship this Sunday, December 15th
B. Worship Sunday, December 22nd
C. Tuesday, December 24th at 5 PM, our first Christmas Eve Service.
2. Don t miss the new movie, Pilgrim s Progress. This book was a best seller, second only to the Bible. There is a new animated movie out that is getting rave reviews from all ages. We are showing it here on Wednesday, December 18th at 5 PM. Pass the word. Invite all ages to see it.
3. This Saturday, December 14th at 9 AM, we will have our next membership class. If you are ready to commit to Jubilee, we d love to have you join. Call if you have any questions.
4. Did you see our new Welcome Center?Â If you are bringing guests to the 11:30 AM service, be sure to have them stop by and register as a visitor. I would like to send them a welcome letter. Also, a nice little gift awaits them.
5. Our Grief Group will be meeting next Tuesday, December 17th, at 4 PM. December is a good month to share with others.
6. Mark your calendars — January 25-26 will be our Josh McDowell Bible Conference. This is a very unique opportunity for a church our size, and we want to make every effort to get the word out.