ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
1. Our heartfelt thanks to all of you who made our Christmas special — You gave us meals, baked goods, candy, special gifts and a terrific bonus from the church. If I Don’t get thank you notes written, please accept this note as from my heart to yours. Between caring for Joyce and our church family, there is not a lot of extra time. You are so dear to us and I pray God will bless you as you have blessed us.
2. PRAYER NIGHT MOVED – to Wednesday, the 8th at 6 PM. Normally, we meet on the first Wednesday, but since that is New Year’s Day, we decided to have it a week later.
3. Sign-ups for our January brunch begin this Sunday. The brunch will be Tuesday, January 14th at 10 AM. Cost is $7.00. Our special guest will be Brady Shoemate who has been involved in
Cancer Research for a number of years. Attendance will be limited to 50 people.
4. New Members will be received on Sunday, January 12th at 11:30 AM. There is still time for you to be included, but we must have your forms turned in by this Sunday. Call us if you are interested. 805-535-4325
5. Have you recently welcomed Christ into your heart in one of our services? Please let us know so that we can rejoice with you and guide you in your spiritual walk.
6. Josh McDowell will be here January 25 & 26. Don’t miss one minute of his presentation. All ages should attend. There is no charge. Pass the word. Really encourage people from other churches to attend.
7. Movie Night! Wednesday, January 15th at 5 PM. Come see “OVERCOMER”.
Life changes overnight for coach John Harrison when his high school basketball team’s state championship dreams are crushed. Suddenly, he finds himself coaching in a sport he doesn’t know or like. Come see what happens in this true story filled with a powerful mix of faith, a twist of humor and a ton of heart … I know you will enjoy this Jubilee Movie Night.
8. DID YOU KNOW … Jubilee and Two Trees plan their activities by using a Master Calendar. We want to use every room available but not double book! If you have a meeting or any reason for room use, PLEASE check with Karen or Joan first and confirm that the room is available and get it on the Master Calendar.