- Don’t Forget — The time change takes place this Sunday, March 8th! Set your clocks one hour ahead. SPRING FORWARD.
- Don’t miss this Sunday! There are two great events taking place:
- A. Johnny and Ruth Larring will be with us. They have been scheduled for some time. They will do a couple of numbers in the morning and a full concert at 5:30 PM. They are great! Invite others to come with you.
- Rev. & Mrs. Aaron Bellar will be with us. He is one of two being considered as Associate Pastor. Let’s give them a great Jubilee welcome.
- Have you considered remembering the church in your will? There are a variety of ways you can do this. It is a wonderful way of providing for the future of your church. If you have any questions, I’d be happy to discuss it with you.
- One of the ways I love to provide for the spiritual health of our church is by inviting special guests to come and be a part of this ministry. That is why Dr. Robert Morgan will be with us March 13-15, 2020. Please plan to attend each service. He is an amazing speaker and Bible teacher. Get Ready to Grow!
- Please join with me for an all-church prayer meeting tomorrow evening, 03/04, at 6 PM. It is so important for all of us to come and pray. We need God’s wisdom and guidance on many fronts.
- Our next movie night will be the 3rd Wednesday of the month, March 18 at 5:30 PM. We will be showing of “Samson”. As it was performed in Branson, witness one of the greatest Biblical stories unfold. Take a journey back in time as you witness the incredible, inspirational and powerful message that you will see in this performance via DVD.
- DID YOU KNOW … the shoe box(es) you contributed for Franklin Graham’s project “Operation Christmas Child” joined 10,569,405 other shoeboxes in 2019? Of those, 10,377 shoebox gifts were collected in the Chanel Islands Coastal Team area … which means 10,377 children and families will experience God’s love and hear the Gospel, thanks to Ventura County. THANK YOU, JUBILEE, for the donations, we gave 225 boxes! Yeah! Nancy and team.
- Jubilee’s Women’s Bible Study has just started a study on 1st and 2nd Peter. There is still time to join this time of song, study, prayer and fellowship. Come Wednesday morning at 10 AM. Study book is $15.
- MEN, the week just isn’t complete until you wake up with the sun and come to the Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study. We begin at 6 AM sharp. Come join us for a great breakfast, fellowship and meditation …all within one hour! See you in the Café … breakfast donation $5.00.
- Our Visitor (Guest) Incentive Program —
We want to honor you when you bring a first-time visitor who you think would be interested in becoming a part of Jubilee.
- When you bring such a person, stop at the Welcome Center and register.
- Bring the form to me before the service begins so that we can recognize you and the guest during the service.
- If you did not pick up your Directory Update, please contact Karen or Joan in the office. They will assist you with this. Remember, it is full of vital information that will keep you up-to-date with names, phone numbers, addresses and even beautiful pictures! 805-535-4325 or email@example.com
- You don’t need to grieve alone. Often, friends and family want to help you, but don’t know how…that’s the reason for Jubilee’s Grief Group. Paul Lenderman, Certified Grief Counselor, will walk with you toward healing and hope for your future. His spiritual support is personal and takes place in a small group setting. Come on Tuesday, March 10th at 4 PM. You are welcome anytime!