- The service for Clara Baughey will be this Thursday at 10 AM at Conejo Mountain Cemetery.
- DON’T FORGET – Our Bible Conference with Dr. Robert Morgan begins this Friday at 6 PM. Friday night’s presentation, “All About the Bible” will continue on Saturday morning at 9 AM. His presentation is based on the study from Columbia Bible College and has been taught just a few times since the ‘70’s. This is a VERY UNIQUE opportunity. While we have planned this event for Ventura County, it is primarily for Ventura Jubilee and our spiritual enrichment. I hope you will take in every session. Please invite others to come with you.
- Women’s Bible Study continues on Wednesday mornings at 10 AM. The study, 1 & 2 Peter, is an in-depth study of these two books. It’s not too late to join. The study book is $15.
- Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study meets in the café every Thursday morning at 6 AM. Come for fellowship, a hearty breakfast and a meditation that will make your day! Donation: $5.00.
- Include our Adult Bible Class, taught by Richard Abbey, as a part of your Sunday worship experience. The class meets at 10:40, in the Multi-Purpose Room. They are covering the life and ministry of the Apostle Paul. Richard is an excellent teacher!
- JOB OPPORTUNITY — Jubilee is in need of a part-time janitor. The job pays a bit over minimum wage and requires 10-15 hours per week. Ladies, this is something you might find of interest. No heavy lifting. Call the church office if interested. 805-535-4325
- You are cordially invited to the Ventura County Pregnancy Center Fundraising Banquet “Legacy of Life 2020”, Thursday, 04/23/20 at the Ventura Beach Marriott, 2055 E Harbor Blvd. with Dinner & Program, 7 to 9 p.m. Guest speaker will be Pastor Rob McCoy of Godspeak Calvary Chapel of Thousand Oaks. RSVP before 04/02/20 (Semi-formal attire. Adults only.) An opportunity to make a financial contribution will be extended, but the dinner is free. For more information visit venturacpc.org or speak with Linda Simson, (805-644-5108) who is hosting a table.
- Jubilee’s Grief Group meets next Tuesday, March 10th at 4 PM. Plan to join Paul Linderman, Certified Grief Counselor and others for a time of sharing and spiritual support.
- Save the Date for our next movie night, Wednesday, March 18 at 5:30 PM. We will be showing the Branson “Sight & Sound” presentation of “Samson” … you won’t want to miss this amazing production.