1. This Sunday we will celebrate Communion together. Our service will be at our regular time, at 11:30 AM. So, have your cracker and juice ready and when we serve the elements here, you can take them in your home at the same time. Remember, communion is all about Christ and His atoning sacrifice for our sins.
2. Have you been enjoying the more complete version of our worship service with the music and scriptures added? We miss you so much and enjoy hearing from you. Send your emails to officevjf@gmail or call and leave a message: 805-535-4325.
3. Thank you for being a part of our prayer ministry. Because of your interest, we have been building a team of people who are committed to upholding the church and others in prayer. There are nearly 90 of you sharing in this prayer ministry. If you would like to be a part of that army of prayer warriors please let us know. We send the prayer list out twice each week.
Also, we really appreciate updates. If you submit a prayer request, please keep us posted as to how things are going… answered prayers or continued needs.
4. An Update on Joyce.
First of all, thank you for your prayers for both of us. It seems like every member of our family is going through a battle. Your prayers are sustaining us. Recently, when I asked the nurse about Joyce’s condition, her answer was “a slow but steady decline.” Just about every week there is a noticeable change. We know the LORD is helping us and I praise Him that we have a living hope because of His resurrection.
5. We appreciate so very much your faithfulness in giving. I know that you know our expenses here do not change so we really count on your faithful stewardship. We are trying to make it as easy as possible for you to give —
— You can mail it in, 2226 Goodyear Ave., Ventura, 93003
— You can drop by the office, M – Th, 9 AM – 1 PM.
— You can give online: Give
6. Praise the LORD! As far as we know, none of our Jubilee family have come down with the virus. I am proud of you for taking care of yourselves. If you have special needs that you believe we can help you with please let us know. We have a team of volunteers ready to assist you.
7. Do you have about 10 hours/week to spare? Could you use a few extra dollars? We may have just the job for you. Yes, Jubilee needs some light janitorial work. Contact the office for a job description. We’re ready to hire!