1. It Is So Good — to see our church family coming together again. Each week some who haven’t been here before are showing up to join hearts and voices with the others. What a blessing it is to see you. Don’t forget our new church service time is at 10:30 AM.
2. Thank you for blessing us on Sunday with your cards and gifts for Pastor’s Appreciation Sunday. I am so grateful for Pastor Jim and Pastor Mike. We thank the Lord for you, our church family. We are excited about what the Savior has in store for the future of Jubilee.
3. Please Pray and Be Sure to Vote on November 3rd. I believe this may well be the most important election in the history of our nation. Your vote is important and it counts.
By accessing the following link, you can see the video of Dr. James Dobson’s open letter to Christians regarding the election … “Final Thoughts About the Election.”
4. New Ministries Are Coming Your Way.
- Women’s Ministry will resume again on Wednesdays at 10:00 AM, starting November 4th. Be watching your e-mail for details.
- Beginning on Sunday, November 1st, at 9:15 AM, we will be offering four Adult Bible Classes. Watch for special mailing describing them.
- The change to daylight savings time is on that Sunday, 11/01/20. Keep that in mind — you will set your clocks back one hour.
5. This Would Be a Great Time — to consider church membership. You don’t have to join Jubilee to be welcome and receive the same love and care that we give to members. BUT there is something about joining in these uncertain times that speaks of confidence in the ministry, and commitment to a group of like-minded brothers and sisters that strengthens the church. If you are interested, contact the office and we will send you information and the form.