1. Thank you for the many different Christmas items you sent to our family and the church staff. The gifts, goodies, and your generosity have made this a very special Christmas.
2. By the way — LADIES – your Bible Study will NOT TAKE PLACE this Wednesday. We will resume our studies on Wednesday, January 13th. The study will be 1st and 2nd Peter. Many of you already have your study book. Sign-ups will start next week along with the opportunity for you to order a book.
3. MEN, we will NOT MEET this Thursday, but we will meet on Dec. 31st at 6 AM. At the present time, we are purchasing the components that make up our breakfast … so it is very important that you let us know if you are coming.
4. We hope you will attend our Christmas Eve Service at 4 PM, this Thursday. Pastor Jim and Pam are planning a worship experience that will enrich your own celebration of the Lord’s birth.
5. Things are getting exciting at our future church home on Palma Drive. For example, they had a sale of all the things they will no longer need. We picked out a number of items we could use. Later, they told us they were not going to charge us for any of those items but were giving them to us. Praise the Lord!
6. Join us for prayer – If you are free Sunday mornings, at 9:45 AM, I would love to have you join me in prayer as we invite God’s presence and favor on our service. Jesus said, “Apart from Me, you can do nothing.” We desire His presence and favor, so come and let’s pray together. We meet in the Conference Room — back of the sanctuary.
7. Do you know of someone overwhelmed by computer devices who can rarely come to our services, but who has a CD player? We gladly offer an audio CD free of charge to anyone who would like to ask for it. In that way, you can still participate in the services of VJF. We will mail the Jubilee Weekly (Pastor Leonard’s meditation and announcements) the list of Prayer Requests, and the latest audio CD from the previous Sunday. If interested, contact the church office, 805-535-4325.
8. Reminder … church membership is something we would like for you to consider. If interested in joining Ventura Jubilee Fellowship, just contact the church office (805-535-4325) and we will promptly send you a membership application form.
For your information — Office Hours:
Thursday, December 24: 9:00 AM until Noon
Friday, December 25: Closed
Thursday, December 31: 9:00 AM until Noon
Friday, January 1: Closed