1. Update on Palma Drive – Last week we went over and picked up our offices and decided how they would be arranged. This past Thursday, I signed the lease and met the landlady and her daughter. They are very supportive of what we want to accomplish. We will start making some of the changes right away. Our goal is to be worshipping there by the end of February. It is very exciting!
2. Pre-Service Prayer – If you are not in one of our Bible Alive classes, pleased join us in the Conference Room at 10 AM, Sunday mornings, for a time of seeking the LORD and His favor.
3. A reminder to all our men – join us for breakfast and Bible Study, Thursdays at 6 AM. Please confirm you are coming so we will be sure and have enough food. A $5.00 donation is really appreciated to help cover the cost. Invite a friend to come with you.
4. Ladies – your Bible Study will resume on Wednesday, January 13th at 10 AM. Be sure to contact us and let us know that you plan to attend.
5. Have you tried our Bible Alive Classes that meet every Sunday at 9:15 AM? The feedback, I’m receiving from those attending, is really exciting. I would encourage you to drop in and check them out.
6. We need your help to complete a very important project. We are updating all of our records of our Jubilee Family — names, addresses, phone, cell phone, emails, etc. Have you completed the Information Card available at the Attendance Table? It will soon be possible for you to have the entire church directory on your cell phone or computer for ready access. I am already using it and it is fantastic! SO … don’t be left out, please help us complete the project by providing your data. If you need an Information Card mailed to you, just contact the office.
7. Prayer Requests – Jubilee is a praying church! We have nearly 100 folks, that is Prayer Warriors, who are praying for you, your family members, and friends as you make us aware of needs and praises.
YELLOW PRAYER REQUEST CARDS are located on the Attendance Table. You are encouraged to complete one and place it in an offering box or leave it at the Attendance Table. Or, you can submit a Prayer Request via the VJF website here. BE SURE to have permission from the person being referred to before submitting their name.
We love hearing of answered prayers! Let us know of the need for continued prayer or answered prayer. Names remain on the list for approximately one month. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God.” Philippians 4:6,7
8. SAVE THE DATES — Dr. Robert Morgan will be with us the weekend of March 12, 13 & 14. We are looking forward to having him lead VJF in scripture and share his latest book(s).