1. Ladies’ Bible Study begins again this Wednesday at 10 AM. There is still time to sign-up and order a study guide if needed.
2. Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study, Thursdays at 6 AM. You will receive a special notice calling for your attendance response. If you are coming, it is important that you sign up so that we have enough food. Feel free to invite others but let us know if they are planning to attend.
3. During the next three Sundays, I will be doing a mini-series on the Sovereignty of God. I encourage you to do some digging on the meaning of the word “sovereign” as it relates to God.
4. Update on the Palma Drive location. Things are well underway to get our offices ready as soon as possible. We plan to relocate there in February with our worship services beginning there at the end of February. That will give us March to restore this facility to the landlord’s satisfaction so that we leave a good witness and get our deposit back.
5. Something really exciting to look forward to — our Bible Conference with Dr. Robert Morgan. He is such a gifted teacher. Due to the Pandemic, we have had to cancel and reschedule this conference twice. Please be much in prayer for Dr. Morgan, our people, and the lives God wants to touch. Dates are March 12, 13, and 14, 2021.
6. Every Sunday, at 9:15, we offer four Bible Alive Classes. Judging by those who are attending, all of the classes are real winners. I would encourage you to check them out.
7. The Attendance Table greeters are there to welcome you each Sunday morning. Available at the entry table-area:
1. Prayer Request Cards
2. “Our Daily Bread” and other devotional booklets
3. Information Card – complete yours for the church directory.
4. Offering Boxes
5. Name Tag request form