1. Memorial Graveside Service for Donna Collins will be on Monday, February 22nd at Conejo Mountain Valley Cemetery, at 10:00 am.
2. Something you don’t want to miss – the rich, expository teaching of Dr. Robert Morgan on the weekend of March 12-14. We have had to reschedule these services several times. We are so excited that finally, he will be with us! Please pray for Dr. Morgan and let others know about these services.
3. Wasn’t it GREAT to be together on Sunday, celebrating Valentine’s Day in worship. God’s love for us, our love for Him, and His love through us for all the family of God and flowing out to those not yet a part of God’s family. We had wonderful attendance and there was real joy in our midst. I hope all of you can be with us soon.
4. Do you know of someone overwhelmed by computer devices who can rarely come to our services, but who has a CD player? Upon request, we gladly offer an audio CD of the Sunday sermon, free of charge. In that way, you can still participate in the services of VJF. We will also include the Jubilee Weekly as well as the Prayer requests. If interested, contact the church office, 805-535-4325.
5. DeWitt/Merillat family update:
· Joyce’s body was laid to rest this morning at 10:00 AM at Conejo Mountain Valley Cemetery. This was just for a few of the family members.
· A Memorial Service for Joyce will be held at the Goodyear address, Friday, February 26th at 11:00 AM. We will live stream the service. More details next week.
· The virus scarred my lungs and leaves me with shortness of breath. Otherwise, I am doing very well. Pray that this condition will clear up completely.
6. Renovations at the Palma address are proceeding wonderfully. Thanks to Mike Wickham and the crew for a remarkable transformation. His dedication to this church and its congregation is appreciated beyond measure!