1. Wow! Sunday was such a great day. It was a special time of worship of our God for our new church home and church family. Many, after the service, explored the facility and so many said to me, “This feels like home.” We have plenty of seating so you can choose where to sit for social distancing.
2. We need to pray! There is a bill before the Senate, called the Equality Act’. If this bill passes, it will be disastrous for our nation. It is cultural Marxism to the core. We will begin to lose all the freedoms that we have cherished for so long. We are already losing our freedom of speech. The Christian faith is undergoing censorship daily. Not only do we need to pray but we need to call our senators and ask them to vote “NO” on this bill.
3. A Must Read – a new book by Dr. Erwin Lutzer titled “We Will Not Be Silenced”. Dr. David Jeremiah said “If I could, I would place this book in the hands of every person in our nation. “Dr. Lutzer is one of the most highly respected Evangelistic voices in the nation and the world. He does an exposé on Cultural Marxism, what it is like, and how far advanced it already is in America.
4. Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study – Thursday at 6 AM at our new church home. We are in a study on things that God and the Scriptures are “Precious”. It is a great study. I hope you can be present. The breakfasts are great. A donation of $5 helps cover the costs.
5. Pre-service Prayer – I want to invite all who would like to participate, to meet me in my office, every Sunday at 10 AM for a time of prayer. I believe seeking God’s favor on our services is key to our seeing the Holy Spirit working in all our lives. Men and ladies are welcome.
6. Ladies’ Bible Study will resume tomorrow, Wednesday, March 10th. Even if you haven’t attended before, you are welcome. We will be gathering at 10 AM.
7. BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS! If you like to read, we can help you fulfill that desire. In our Conference Room, we have a multitude of books and they are FREE.
a. You can take one or more out to read, and then return.
b. You can take one or more out and if you so desire, can keep.
c. You can take one or more out to read and then pass it on to someone else.
If you have books that you would like to donate, we would be happy to find them a home! See Jackie Peterson if you have any questions.
8. HELP PLEASE … Two of our dear ladies are in need of a ride to the 10:30 AM church service. Eleanor Byrd and Betty Taylor really want to attend but have no transportation. They live near the Pacific View Mall off of Main St. You can let Eleanor know by calling her: 805-642-5422
9. John Allen’s ministry in the downtown park continues to grow. He is looking for contributions of socks, water bottles, blankets, or Bibles. If interested, contact John on Sunday morning.