1. Women’s Bible Study – Wednesdays at 10 AM. What a great opportunity to meet other ladies, have fellowship, and enjoy a great time in God’s word. If you haven’t attended before, this would be a great time to start. Current study: 1 & 2 Peter.
2. Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study is every Thursday at 6 AM. Bring your Bible and a friend and join us for good food, fellowship, sharing, prayer, and a time in God’s word.
3. Something New and Very Important … Jesus said, “My house shall be a house of prayer.” I believe we should follow His lead. Beginning Thursday, April 1st, I want us to meet in the sanctuary over the noon hour, for prayer. These are tumultuous days we are living in. It is imperative that we seek the Lord. Please join us.
4. Are you on Jubilee’s Prayer Request roster? Each Monday and Thursday we email a list of prayer requests. Our team of over 100 prayer warriors focuses on these special needs and praises. If interested in becoming part of this ministry, contact the office. 805-535-4325 or email – email@example.com
5. Church Membership – We are still a relatively new church. Joining VJF won’t get you into heaven, but joining says you believe in who we are, what we stand for, and that you want to help strengthen the bonds that unite us. Call, email, or text us and let us know that you want to join. We will have a membership class before long. We would love to have you be a part of that meeting. You must be a born-again believer in Jesus Christ to qualify for membership.
6. Be Sure to Visit Our Free Book Share Library in the Conference Room.
· You can choose any of the books, read them and return them.
· You can pass them on to others to read.
· You can read them and keep them.
· You may have books you would like to donate to the library, that’d be great as well!
7. Needs: Shirley Crowe has postponed her eye surgery in order to care for Joe; however, Shirley is in need of transportation to Westlake for her pending eye surgery. It is Tuesday, May 18th. Expect approx. 4 hr. wait. Call Shirley if you can help: 805-647-7234. Also, Alice Futeron’s mother needs assistance with daily living activities. She has a room in her home, free to someone who would like to help out. Call 805-901-0126
8. My Text Meditations – When the Pandemic hit and we couldn’t meet together, I felt like I needed to find a personal way to stay in touch with my church family. I began sending a short text meditation to more and more of our people and it caught on so that today a great number of you receive it and even pass it on to others. The meditation begins with a theme, a supporting passage of scripture, and a prayer. If you have a cell phone and would like to receive the meditation, all I need is your name and phone number and we will take it from there.