1. New Video on Steve McQueen’s Conversion and Spiritual Life. About two months ago, I was asked to meet with Pastor Joe Schimmel and his video team and do a taping on Steve McQueen’s conversion and spiritual life. You can access it on our YouTube site on Facebook. People who are not Christians might find it interesting. So, please refer them to it. (Go to Facebook and “search” Ventura Jubilee Fellowship)
2. Church Membership … we would love to invite you to consider uniting with Ventura Jubilee Fellowship. On the tables near the entrances to the sanctuary are Membership Application forms. Fill one out and then return it to the church office. We will soon be having a membership class. The primary qualification is you must be born again spiritually, by faith in Jesus Christ. Call Pastor Leonard or Pastor Jim if you have any questions. (805) 535-4325
3. Something New – beginning Thursday, April 1st, and every Thursday following, we invite you to come to the church, over the noon hour, for prayer. You don’t have to pray out loud. You can sit and pray silently. If you can’t stay for the whole hour, that is okay. Just come to join with others in prayer.
4. If You’re Interested … in receiving Pastor Leonard’s daily text meditations, he needs your cell phone number. Many are forwarding them to family and friends, which is great.
5. You will want to be present on April 11th for the service when our missionaries, Brian and Brenda Kim will be with us. They are conducting ministry in a Restricted Access Nation – where missionaries are not normally permitted to share the gospel. Invite others to come.
6. SECURITY – Please note, the door that gives entry to the church, from the back parking lot, is kept locked. The only time it is unlocked is on Sunday mornings prior to Bible Alive and then it is locked at 10:40 AM. All other times, it will remain locked. Please use the front door entrance when visiting the church.
7. HELP YOURSELF – Be sure to check out our Welcome Center. First, check in and let us know you are here, and while at the table, you can pick up Daily Bread Devotional booklets, Prayer Request Cards, Jubilee Weekly, Membership Application Forms, and the current Prayer Request List. Also, a few steps away is a coffee bar. We want you to feel at home in our new church building.
8. THERE WILL BE NO BIBLE ALIVE CLASSES ON EASTER SUNDAY. If you are not participating in a class, you can join anytime. Classes start at 9:15 Sunday mornings.