1. Women’s Bible Study every Wednesday at 10 AM. The current study is 1 & 2, Peter. This is such a great way to form new friendships and dig into God’s word. It is also a great way to involve your friends in Jubilee.
2. Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study every Thursday at 6 AM. We are currently studying a book written by Rich DeVoss, co-founder of Amway. In the book, he shares ten Biblical principles essential for success in life. So far, we have covered HOPE and PERSISTENCE. This week, we will focus on CONFIDENCE. Invite a friend to come with you.
3. We will be having a Membership Class on Saturday, May 1st at 9 – 11 AM, in the Conference Room. If you plan to join, we need your Membership Application form turned in right away. You can find them on the tables as you enter the worship area or at the Welcome Center or call the office and we will get one to you.
4. Sold Out … “We Will Not Be Silenced: by Dr. Erwin Lutzer. Once you finish reading yours, please pass it on to your friends. Or, you may donate it to our church library.
I think we all know that our beloved country has drifted far from what our founding fathers had in mind. There is a deliberate agenda to make America a socialist nation. What does that mean for Christians? How do we function in a culture that is more and more anti-Christ?
5. Join us for our Noon Prayer Time every Thursday. We sit at tables with 3-4 people. This past Thursday, the sound of people praying was so sweet. The LORD’s presence was so real. Please come and join your heart with others in praise and intercession.
6. We Will Celebrate the LORD’S SUPPER this Sunday, as we gather to worship. It is always so special to remember Jesus and how He atoned for our sins.
7. It is So Exciting to see more and more of our church family coming together Sunday after Sunday. The Pandemic has been hard on many of our people. But as it fades and the fear lessens, the joy of being together again is so obvious. I hope we can all be together again soon.