1. This Sunday is Mother’s Day. We want every mother to know how special you are. We thank the LORD for each of you and we have a special gift, chosen by one of our mothers, for each of you. We love you, thank God for you, and are praying for you.
2. Ladies, this is just a reminder of your Bible study and fellowship time every Wednesday at 10 AM. The current study is in 1st and 2nd Peter. All the staff loved being invited to the luncheon afterward.
3. Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study, Thursday at 6 AM. I plan to finish the chapter in Rich DeVos’s book, “10 Principles for a Successful Life.” This chapter is all about the need for “Confidence”. Men, why not invite another man to come with you. They are free!
4. This is going to be a very exciting Sunday as we welcome four new members to our fellowship. They are Jerry and Phyllis Allstott and Greg and Marie Nicely. We are so excited to have them join.
5. This Sunday Pastor Leonard will be teaching on “The Signs of the Times”. Where are we in God’s Prophetic Time Table? Are we living in the last days? With all that is going on in our nation and the world, might we be very close to the return of Christ, as He promised? These are questions that I want to try and answer for us this coming Sunday.
6. This Thursday is the National Day of Prayer. Please join us over the noon hour as we meet to seek the LORD for healing for our nation.
7. The retirement centers have all opened up at the same time and they have asked our help in staffing them. The services are on Sunday, usually at 3 PM. We can use greeters, song leaders, pianists, Bible teachers, etc. If you can help, please let us know. (If you have already responded, you don’t need to do it again.)
8. Our Grief Group will start meeting again, under the direction and leadership of Paul Lenderman. Paul is a gifted man who and through personal experience, is able to help one through the journey of grieving. The monthly meetings will be on the 2nd Tuesday, 4-5 PM. Plan to join Paul and others on Tuesday, May 11 at 4 PM, in our Conference Room.