1. If you have experienced the loss of a loved one or other hardship, you are invited to join Certified Grief Counselor, Paul Lenderman on Tuesday, 06/08 at 4 PM. In the quiet atmosphere of the Church Conference Room, you will find prayer support, grief counseling, spiritual encouragement, and biblical answers. You do not need to be on the journey alone.
2. Ladies’ Bible Study this Wednesday, June 9th at 10 AM. A brand-new study on Prayer by Jim Cymbala. Study books are $10. You will be blessed. Invite other ladies to come with you.
3. Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study, Thursdays at 6 AM. This week we will consider the importance of FREEDOM for a successful life. Bring another man with you. He eats free.
4. Every Thursday, over the noon hour, we invite all who can, to join us for a season of prayer. The need for God’s people to come together to seek the LORD has never been greater.
5. PARKING – Please note that parking spaces in front of the church building are designated for handicaps. You must have a handicap placard in order to park there. They are marked via cone signs. There is sufficient parking in the street, by West Coast Sash & Door (next door) and in the back of the church. Note, there is a back entrance, to the church, that is unlocked until 10:40 Sunday mornings.
6. Movie Night will be Friday, June 18th at 6 PM. We will be showing “God Bless the Broken Road.” It is excellent and one the whole family could enjoy. Use this as an opportunity to introduce people to Jubilee.
7. On Sundays, if you are not in one of our Bible Alive classes, I would love to have you slip into my office at 10 AM and join with me in prayer for the service and the Vesper Services held in the afternoons.
8. REJOICE with me, my brothers and sisters. The LORD has seen me through quite a year and a half. He is restoring my health and this month I am beginning my 61st year of ministry. Glory to His name.
9. Jubilee Happenings — do you have something to sell or give away? Do you need anything? Our “Jubilee Happenings” bulletin board is in the hallway, across from the church office. Complete a Happenings card and post it. We will leave it for folks to see for one month. You can always “renew” it.
10. More and more of our church family are returning every week. It is so good to have you back. God created the church for fellowship. That means being together on a regular basis. I am so glad we have been able to share our services by live-streaming; and, at the same time, I praise God we have been able to have in-service worship. There is joy in our midst. For those who have not returned yet, I hope you will just as soon as possible.
11. Lost and Found. If you lost it … if you found it; there is a Lost and Found Basket located at the Welcome Center.
12. “Our Daily Bread” for June/July/August are located at the Welcome Center. Large Print, April/May/June are still available.