1. Ventura Jubilee Fellowship welcomes our newest members!
Mike Babcock Don Lackey
Mary Chase June Lackey
Nola Cording Natalie Meisner
William Cording Lynne Scott
Bob Dinsmore Georgia Shirley
Penny Dinsmore Stan Shirley
Mike Galati Delores Vigil
Denise Kelly Diane White
Carla Kraetsch Harold White
2. Women’s Bible Study every Wednesday morning at 9:45 AM. Please note the new start time. Our study on Gideon is off to a great start with over 40 women on board. It’s not too late to join.
3. Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study every Thursday at 6 AM. Come and be inspired as Pastor Leonard shares “Why Do I Do What I don’t Want to Do?” 6 AM, $5, first-time guests are free.
4. Movie Night this Friday at 6 PM. We will be sharing the Sight and Sound Production – “Jesus”. It is excellent. Remember to bring snacks to share with others. Invite others too!
5. Our Annual Meeting of the Members is this Sunday, right after the morning service. All members should plan to stay. Our Regional Director, Dave DeVries will be with us.
6. Our Second Service will begin on Sunday, September 26th. The new schedule will be:
8:45 AM – Bible Alive Classes
10:00 AM – First Service
11:30 AM – Second Service
There are several pluses to this new format: We won’t be as congested.
1) We will have room to grow.
2) We will be able to encourage you to invite others to come and worship with us.
3) It should make more room for parking.
NOTE: If it doesn’t make any difference to you, which hour you attend, may I encourage you to attend the second service. The services will be identical. In fact, the second one should be better as we will have worked out all the kinks of the first one. (smile)
7. It’s Tuesday, September 14th … have you VOTED?
8. When was the last time you took a look at the Ventura Jubilee website? Click Here.
Thank you, Bill Abeyta, for keeping it up to date with current/past sermons, missionary news, the church calendar, and events, the opportunity to give online, our church By-Laws and What We Believe, … and, much more.
9. Please be sure to check in with Judy or Shelley, by the Welcome Center, each Sunday morning. They work diligently to take attendance as you arrive.