1. What a Great Week We Had … The church dinner, with guest Larry Wayne Morbitt, was such a blessing. Many worked very hard to make it happen. Thank you so very much.
This past Sunday was powerful. The bells, directed by Pam Merillat, were great for their first appearance. The choir musical, directed by Pastor Sherrow was rich in message and performance. I also want to thank each person who works with Mike Wickham Sr., in the sound booth. You folks are amazing. We really appreciate you.
2. Let’s All Come Together for a great Christmas Eve service at 4 PM. Pastors Jim and Pam Merillat will lead us. She is doing a special children’s sermon, so bring your children and grandchildren.
3. Just a Reminder that if you want to give a special gift to Jubilee Ministries, you need to complete the transaction by or before December 31st. Thank you so very, very much for all your faithful giving.
4. How to Grow a Church – Sunday, we had one of our greatest attendances ever, even with many of our people still in isolation. The reason we had such a great turnout was that you invited family and friends. Thank you for bringing them. I am so proud of you. Let’s do this on a regular basis. You will be blessed and so will they.
5. This Sunday, as we close out the year, I’ll be giving a teaching on “Facing the Future.” What is ahead in 2022? None of us know for sure. I believe that our nation is really vulnerable — in many ways — spiritually, morally, economically, marriage and family deterioration, and the threat of confrontation with other nations looms greater.
6. If you have had any changes in your email address, mailing address, or phone number, please let us know. We want to be able to communicate with you, so having accurate information is really important to us.
7. Looking Out for Each Other – this is the time of year when colds, flu, and other virus seem to escalate. As much as I love for all of us to be together on Sundays, I ask that if you have any kind of bug, that you stay home and join us by live-stream.
8. Did you bring guests this past Sunday? Our attendance takers were so busy that we may have missed some of our visitors. If you brought someone and they did not complete an Information Card, we would love to follow up with a greeting letter and add them to the Jubilee Weekly mail list, if they would like that. Please contact the office with their contact information. Thank you.
NOTE: Sundays, Dec. 26, 2021, and Jan. 2, 2022: Bible Alive 8:45 AM
Worship Service 10:00 AM; NO 11:30 AM WORSHIP SERVICE