1. End-time Tracts – on the Information Table Rack, there are some excellent Gospel tracts — “Be Rapture Ready”; “Do All Roads Lead to God?”; “Don’t Accept the Mark of the Beast”; and others. Please take them and pass them on to family and friends who do not know the LORD.
2. Next Sunday, January 2nd, we will have one service at 10 AM. It will be our privilege to have Dr. Jim Harmeling, a missionary to Singapore. His parents are members of our church. I know it is the day right after New Year’s but I urge you to make every effort to be present. All of us will be blessed by Jim’s ministry.
3. Beginning January 9th, we will go back to two services and I will do a mini-series on the book of Jonah. What an amazing book and powerful lessons to be learned. Pass the word and let others know of the series.
4. Did you know that on December 19th, for the choir musical, we had 276 attend the Jubilee services? To put it in perspective, our average attendance in 2021 has been 147. Do you know why? It was because you invited them. I hope you will do that all year long, in 2022. Growth takes place when you love your church and you invite others to experience it with you.
5. Reading Through the Bible in 2022. We want to encourage you to determine to read through the entire Bible in the New Year. Pastor Jim has developed a Bible Reading Schedule that will help you to accomplish that goal. Be sure to pick one up on the Information Table.
6. Christmas De-Decorating our Worship Center and other church areas will take place on Monday, January 3rd at 9:30 AM. Your help is greatly appreciated.