The Bible is such an amazing book. One of my favorite studies is scriptures that have to do with things yet to happen. I am going to give you the events and corresponding scriptures. You will have to look them up and read the scriptures. I would encourage you to highlight the verses and, in the margin, identify what the verses relate to.
1. We are presently living in the Church Age. Romans 11:25
2. We believe the next significant event is when Christ comes for His bride – the Church. This is usually referred to as the Rapture.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
3. The Rapture will be followed by seven years of Tribulation. A world leader will emerge. It will be hell on earth. At the end of the seven years, Christ will return as King of kings and Lord of lords. This is His second coming. Revelation 19:11-21
4. After He destroys the forces of evil, Christ will set up His earthly kingdom, known as the Millennium. He will literally rule from Jerusalem for 1,000 years. Revelation 20:1-10
5. The Millennium will be followed by the Great White Throne Judgment. Christ will be the Judge and all the people who have rejected Christ as Savior and Lord, will appear before Him. Revelation 20:11-15
6. Ultimately, there will be a new heaven and a new earth, and we will be with our wonderful LORD forever. Revelation 21:1-2
Folks, eternity is forever. Everyone will go to one of two places – believers in Christ – to heaven; unbelievers, to hell.
Where will you spend eternity, which is forever?
Blessings, Pastor Leonard