1. Please Pray for the People of Ukraine and Russia. Most of the people in Russia do not favor what Putin is doing. The people of Ukraine are literally fighting for their country and freedom.
2. Each week we are seeing more and more of our Jubilee Family returning. It’s so exciting to be together again. We hope that more of you will soon join. Again, I remind you that there is lots of room in the 11:30 AM service for social distancing.
3. Our Next Movie Night will be Friday, March 18th at 6 PM. We will be showing “Full Count,” an inspirational baseball movie. Invite others to come with you. Be sure to bring snacks to share with others.
4. Be sure to reserve April 1-3 on your calendar for our Bible Conference with Dr. Robert Morgan. He is a favorite here. He has a new book that will be released at that time on Revelation and his series will be on prophesy.
5. Ladies Bible Study Wednesday at 10 AM. You are welcome to join any time as the study “Jesus in Me” continues. Books are available.
6. Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study – Thursday at 6 AM. This week – “Is There More Than One Way to Get to Heaven?” A donation of $5.00 for the breakfast would be appreciated.
7. Bible Alive, Please Note – Bill Abeyta’s class is embarking on a four-part study: Praying for Others; Nothing New Under the Sun; What Christians Should Do; Praying, Walking, Talking, and Sharing Our Faith. This is a great time to join in … they meet Sunday mornings at 8:45 in the Church Office. You are Welcome!
8. It’s Time for Your Visit to our Church Library. You are welcome, during the week or on Sundays between services, to peruse our large collection of inspirational books. They are there for the taking to read and return, to share with others or to keep. Thank you, Jackie Peterson, for keeping the library in tip-top shape!
9. Grief Counseling – We are fortunate to have a trained grief counselor, Rev. Paul Lenderman, who leads a support group on the second Tuesday of each month from 4:00 to 5:00 pm in our Conference Room/Library. This support group is open to all people who are experiencing a sense of grief from losing a loved one. Next Meeting: March 8th.