GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP meets TODAY. You are welcome to join this very special support group, at any time. They meet, under the leadership of Certified Counselor, Paul Lenderman, in the Conference Room at 4 PM.
1. Don’t forget – the time change is this Sunday, March 13th. Set your clocks one hour ahead.
2. Small Groups – a number of our people are involved in a Small Group. There are many advantages to being in such a group … fellowship, friendship, support, encouragement, praying for each other and searching the scriptures together. We have just launched a new group. If you would be interested in being a part of such a group, please let us know.
3. Movie Night, Friday, March 18th at 6 PM. We will be showing “Full Count”. You will love the story. Be sure to bring snacks. By the way, these are great opportunities to introduce people to Jubilee.
4. In less than a month, Dr. Robert Morgan will be with us. He is a wonderful man of God and an excellent expositor of scripture. Please don’t miss one session as he teaches on Revelation. April 1-3 are the dates: Friday, 6 PM; Saturday, 9 – 12 noon; Sunday 10 and 11:30 AM. Be much in prayer and invite others to attend.
5. This Sunday, Pastor Jim will be teaching on “God’s Forgiveness Released to Others.” It follows his stirring message from this past Sunday, “Forgiveness from God”.
6. Could you invest one hour that could make an eternal difference in many lives and also situations? Every Thursday, at noon, we meet for one hour in the Conference room for prayer. Please come and join us as we seek the LORD.
7. Would you like extra time in God’s Word? Join one of our Bible Alive classes at 8:45 AM each Sunday morning.
· A study in the Gospel of Luke for men & ladies, taught by Pastor Jim.
· A study in the Names of God, this one is for ladies taught by Pastor Pam.
· A class for men, led by Bill Abeyta – A new series from the Book of Colossians: Praying for others; Nothing New Under the Sun; What Christians Should Do; Praying, Walking, Talking and Sharing Our Faith.
· A class for men and ladies, taught by Richard Abbey on Paul’s letter to the Philippians; subsequent to this study, (in a few more weeks) they will start a study on the book of Philemon.
8. Ladies Bible Study meets every Wednesday at 10 AM. Come for a time of fellowship, singing, Bible Study, and Prayer. The current study is “Jesus in Me” by Anne Graham Lotz. You are welcome to join any time.
9. Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study every Thursday at 6 AM. We are looking at some of the lies that Satan wants you to believe about God.
10. REMINDER: If you have items for John Allen’s homeless ministry, please drop them off in Pastor Jim’s office. There is a box, in his office, designated for this purpose.
11. Do you enjoy a cup of java on Sunday mornings? Many of us do and along with it, we may add a bit of sugar and cream. For years, the Donalds faithfully saw to it that the fresh brew was waiting for us. Now, Grace Incollingo and Marty & Barbara Klassen are doing the same. Thank you faithful coffee-makers!
How ‘bout a small donation, now and then? We have put out a donation jar that will help defray the cost of coffee and all that goes with it. Thank you! It all helps!
12. If you are interested in singing in the choir, that will be singing for Easter Sunday, please contact Pastor Mike Sherrow. [email protected]