1. Bible Conference with Dr. Robert Morgan: April 1-3, 2022. Friday, 6 PM; Saturday 9-12 (3 Sessions); Sunday 10:00 & 11:00 AM (2 sessions)
NOTE: On Sunday, Robert will do two different messages. We encourage you to attend both services. Each session will be about end-time events. Most people are interested in prophecy, even non-Christians. Use this weekend conference to invite your unchurched family and friends. This could be the time they will turn to Christ. (One more thing – we will show our appreciation for Dr. Morgan and his ministry by receiving a love offering for him.) Also, there will be a book table/signing while he is here.
2. PARKING REMINDER – Let’s continue to keep our neighbors happy. Please do not park in their lot, during the Bible Conference. We must not use the Window Sash & Door business parking slots on Friday or Saturday. There is plenty of parking in the back of the church if the street and front parking lot is filled. You may use their parking lot on Sunday.
3. We will celebrate communion/The Lord’s Supper on Sunday, April 10th, which is also Palm Sunday.
4. A Special Event – on Tuesday, April 19th, we will have a wonderful luncheon, with illusionists, Michael and Jeannie Stinton. I sure hope they don’t make me disappear! They are very good and I know you will enjoy them. Lunch tickets will be on sale beginning April 10th for $10.
5. Easter is just a few weeks away. The choir is rehearsing every week, preparing for their musical, “Is He Worthy?” They are really excited about their music, so I know Easter is going to be great. Start inviting people now to attend these services. They will be blessed.
6. Church Membership Application forms are available at the Welcome Center. If you have a faith relationship with Jesus Christ, we would love to see you join and help Jubilee be all that our Lord would have us to be.
7. Anniversary Dinner – Friday, May 20th at 6 PM. Plans are well underway to have a wonderful celebration of our 5th Anniversary. Be sure to reserve this evening for a wonderful time of food, fellowship, and blessing.
8. Spiritual Gifts Inventory – Probably most of you reading these announcements were present when we taught on spiritual gifts. At that time, you received a full sheet of ministry opportunities and a half-sheet for you to indicate where you believe the Holy Spirit might have you serve. If you haven’t already turned in the half sheet, please do so soon. Extra sheets are on the Welcome Center table. God’s Word says “It is more blessed to give than it is to receive.”
9. Could you spare one hour? Every Thursday, from noon to 1 PM a group of us meet in the Conference Room for prayer. I really want to undergird the Bible Conference with Dr. Morgan, with your prayers. Please join us if at all possible.
10. Every Sunday morning at 9:30, several people join me in my office for prayer, seeking God’s favor on our services for the day. I would love to have you join me for that time of intercession.
11. Information Table – We have several informational items we offer to our church body. Items like the Daily Bread devotionals, missionary information, Helping Hands documents, etc. We place these items on the Information Table located in the foyer for people to take home with them. We are limited in table space, so we often go through the material and remove older (outdated items). Be sure to stop by the table to see what we offer.
12. ATTENTION MEN, This Thursday, at our breakfast at 6 AM, it will be our privilege to have a long-time friend share. Carey Holmquist is from Ventura originally, but he has been involved with missions most of his life. He is presently the Eurasia Ministry Coordinator for Proclaim. You will be very interested in what he has to share.
Note: If you plan to eat, you must contact Pastor Jim right away and let him know you will be with us.