1. It was a Fantastic Weekend with Dr. Morgan. There really aren’t words to describe the incredible blessing we experienced with Dr. Robert Morgan as he took us through the book of Revelation in six sessions. I was pleased with our attendance but it is one of those times I would have wished to have our entire church family present to experience the anticipation of things to come.
NOTE: We live-streamed each session, so if you were not there, you can still get his teaching.
If you would like to pre-order his most recent book, “The 50 Final Events in World History..” you can do so on his website, robertjmorgan.com.
2. A Fun Time is Coming, Tuesday, April 19th at noon. We will have a great lunch and our special guests, Michael and Jeannie Stinton, who are gifted illusionists. They are also friends of Gerald and Carol Emshwiller. Sign-up for the luncheon will be this Sunday, April 10th. The cost for the lunch will be $10. ** We really need you to sign up this Sunday, if at all possible.
3. This Sunday is Palm Sunday and we will be celebrating the Lord’s Supper, also known as Communion. It will be a wonderful day of worship. We hope you can be present.
4. Sunday, April 17th, is Easter when we remember and celebrate the resurrection of our wonderful Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The choir has been diligently rehearsing the musical “Is He Worthy?” The music is great. Please invite others to come as your guests.
5. Plans are well underway for our 5th Anniversary Celebration Dinner. It will be observed on Friday, May 20th at 6 PM. Be sure to reserve this date. We want you to be present. God has blessed us in so many ways.
6. Many of you have asked about my new book that was released on March 14th, published by Trilogy. It is a book of short daily meditations. The title is “Moments with the LORD.” I have chosen to not sell it at church because I do not want to give the impression I am using the church for personal gain. It is available through Abednego Bookstore on Main Street. You can also get it from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Christian Book Distributors. I hope you do get a copy because I think you will be blessed.
7. Grief Support Group – Tuesday, April 12th at 4 PM. If you have experienced any kind of loss, I would encourage you to attend this meeting. Led by Paul Lenderman, a Certified Grief Counselor. You will love him and the compassion he shows for everyone who attends.
8. REMINDER OF TWO IMPORTANT FORMS, found at the Welcome Center:
A. Membership Forms. If you are interested in joining Jubilee, I encourage you to take home a Membership Form, complete it and return it to me or the office. I am happy to talk with you if you have any questions about the form or membership.
B. Serving Opportunities. It takes a church family to handle all the ministries and service needs of the church. We have listed several opportunities for you to serve. Some, a few hours a week, some a few hours a month, etc. There is quite a variety of volunteer/ministry activities for you to choose from. Take a look at the form and let us know where you would like to serve. We need you and you will be blessed.
9. A new Women’s Bible Study starts on Wednesday, April 20th, at 10 AM. The study will be on Dr. David Jeremiah’s book “Where Do We Go From Here? You won’t want to miss this study which takes us on a tour of today’s major issues, showing us where we are, what they mean, and what we should do next. “Even as the world collapses, the Lord is building His Church. We can say something, do something, pray something, preach something and live by the convictions of Christ.” Book: $10 at the Welcome Center.