1. The Pacific Justice Institute is looking for a full-time staff accountant, who has at least 3 years of experience. If you or someone you know is interested, please have them get in touch with me and I will provide further details.
2. Our next membership class will be Saturday, June 4th, at 9 AM. Several have already turned in membership application forms. If you are interested in membership, please turn in a form soon.
3. Coming Soon – Prayer Point. On Wednesday, June 8th at 6 PM. We want to encourage all of you to come together for this very special time of prayer designed for your personal needs. It could be health, finances, relationships, etc. You will find the yellow Prayer Request cards in the chair’s back pockets or at the Welcome Center table. Plan to bring your completed cards to the Prayer Point event.
4. A Reminder to our Men – we will NOT have our Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study this week because we will be setting up for our anniversary celebration.
5. For Those Who May Be Interested – I will be doing a book signing today, May 17th from noon to 3 PM, for my new devotional “Moments with the Lord” at Abednego Book Store.
6. Attention, Attention … Starting this Sunday the Bible Alive class, led by Bill Abeyta, will start a new study, “The Gog-Magog and Armageddon Wars.” All are invited to join this class on Sunday mornings at 8:45 AM, in the church office.
7. LADIES — Unfortunately, on Mother’s Day, we ran out of gifts for the 2nd service ladies. We have ordered and received more. Please pick up your keychain at the Welcome Center.
8. Regarding Pastor Leonard’s morning meditations — if you are no longer receiving them, it may be because he has changed the system for delivery. Watch for text messages that come from: (833)216-1149. They are from him. This change is to ease the text delivery process for over 300 folks.