1. Church Membership – just a reminder that this Saturday, at 9 AM, we will have a membership class. Several have indicated they want to be members. Maybe you are in the valley of indecision. Why not come and sit in on the class? There is no pressure.
2. Just a Reminder – we have gone to an automated system for sending out my morning meditations. If, for some reason, you have not been receiving yours, please let us know. If you have never received them and would like to, please let us know. We need your cell phone number and will add you to the list.
3. Be sure you vote. If you need help, go to the following website: www.craighuey.com/ventura-county You should find the guidance there that you need to make good choices.
4. A Very Special Prayer Meeting, PRAYER POINT ON June 8th at 6 PM. That evening, we will be praying for the personal needs of our church family. In the pockets of our sanctuary chairs, there are yellow Prayer Request cards. Place no more than 2 or 3 personal requests on the card and place them in one of the baskets on the tables as you enter/exit the sanctuary. We are exhorted to pray for one another and bear one another’s burdens. Please join us. At the end of the evening, we will offer anointing, with oil, and prayer for special needs.
5. As we approach Pentecost Sunday, on June 5th, World Partners has invited us to consider designating an offering to go to the Global Initiative fund which makes grants to help expand the disciple-making reach of global movement leaders. Special offering envelopes, along with an informational brochure are available on the Information Table.
6. Save the Date – we will resume our “Movie Night” on Friday, June 17th. We will be showing, “The Investigator”.
7. Something New! Summer Supper Club – Looking for a way to make connections at VJF? This summer we would like our church family to gather in fun, casual small groups – known as “Summer Supper Clubs” — simply to get to know each other better by sharing a meal. Watch for details and sign-up sheets. It’s going to be good, y’all!