1. This Sunday is going to be really special as we welcome several new members. They are really special and you will be blessed as you get to know them. Joining us on Sunday are:
Jose Sahagún, Liv Ellingsen, Tim Stinson, Steve & Sue Rider and Glenda Arve .
2. Prayer Point – Please join us on 06/08/22, Wednesday at 6 PM for a season of prayer. That evening we will be praying especially for your personal needs. At the end of the evening, we will have a time of anointing with oil and praying for those with special needs.
3. Please be sure to VOTE. It is a privilege to have a voice in the affairs of our nation. We need to take that privilege seriously.
4. Mark Ministries – Jubilee’s Grief Support Group will meet next Tuesday, 06/14/22 at 6 PM. Paul Lenderman leads this time of caring and moments to share. You are welcome to join anytime.
5. If you have an interest and a heart for missions, you might want to inquire with Missions’ Board Chairman, Bill Abeyta, about membership. He will share with you about the Board and provide insight as to their role as a ministry in Jubilee.
6. Sign-ups went well, this past Sunday. It’s something new… Summer Supper Club – Looking for a way to make connections at VJF? This summer we would like our church family to gather in fun, casual small groups – known as “Summer Supper Clubs” — simply to get to know each other better by sharing a meal. Sign-up sheets are available on the Information Table and at the Welcome Center. It’s going to be good, y’all!
7. Save the Date – we will resume our “Movie Night” on Friday, June 17th. We will be showing, “The Investigator”.
8. Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study, Thursdays at 6 AM. It is so special to see you men come every Thursday. I love watching the fellowship and the breakfasts are great! Every week, Pastor Jim sends out an email asking who is coming. Please open your emails, find the memo and click on the button to let us know you are coming. We do not want to ever run out of food!
9. Cell Phones – are wonderful! I’d be lost without mine. BUT they can also be a distraction when they go off during a worship service or committee meeting. If you would please turn them off or put them on vibrate, we would really appreciate it.
10. An Opportunity to Serve – Child Evangelism Fellowship – August 3-14 is the Ventura County Fair and they need volunteers to help set up the Little Red Schoolhouse, and volunteers to work 3-4 hour shifts sharing the Gospel with the children who visit the Little Red Schoolhouse. CEF will provide training. If you can help, contact the director, Olu Adefope, at 323-209-9879.