1. A reminder – July and August have been designated as Missions Months. The theme is “Impact 2022.” Make it a matter of prayer, asking the Lord to clearly show you what He wants you to give, to get the good news out locally and globally.
2. Membership – If you are interested in membership here at Jubilee, there are application forms at the Welcome Center. Complete the form and return it to the Church Office. Pastor Leonard will take it from there and contact you. We would love to have you join.
3. A Note on Bottled Water – we want to be good stewards of the resources God gives us. Frequently we find bottles of water left with just a few sips taken. We are happy to make bottled water available to you. If you take a bottle, please take it with you if you don’t consume it before you leave. Thanks for your help. Also, remember to use our blue recycle bins.
4. Looking Ahead – Our next all-church luncheon will be on Tuesday, July 12th at noon. We will have, as our guest, a representative from the Ventura County Area Agency on Aging. She will be sharing about the many different programs that are available. They are a great resource for people with concerns such as transportation, long-term care, meals, etc. You don’t want to miss this presentation. Tickets will be available this Sunday. Lunch is $10
5. Next Sunday, as a prelude to July 4th, Pastor Leonard will be sharing on “Saving Our Nation.” Please invite others to come and worship with us.
6. Men – if you weren’t here last Sunday for Father’s Day, you missed getting the special pens we gave. Stop at the Welcome Center and pick one up.
7. Ladies – Tomorrow is the final day of your Dr. David Jeremiah Bible Study. Don’t forget, we will be sharing a pot-luck lunch immediately after the study time. Bring your dish and a hungry appetite!
8. Anointing – If the Lord has laid it upon your heart to be anointed, due to health or other reasons, you are encouraged to attend that part of the Deacon’s meeting for anointing: Friday, June 24 at 8:45 AM. Please contact Pastor Leonard before the 24th.
9. Veterans – a note from Jim Marszalek, National Service Director: You are welcome to attend the upcoming Veterans Information Seminar, where a DAV Service Officer (who is a veteran) will help explain your earned benefits and guide you to free, professional claims assistance. Veterans and family members are welcome to attend.
Seminar date/time: 06/27/2022, 6 – 7 PM
Location: Ventura Elks Lodge, 2126 Knoll Dr. Vta.
RSVP: text DAV to 831-539-2891
10. You can be a real help to Child Evangelism Fellowship this year as they minister at the Ventura County Fair, August 3-14. They need help getting the little Red Schoolhouse ready. They need people to take a 3-hour shift to share the gospel with children who come to the schoolhouse. Call 1-323-209-9879 to volunteer and for more information.