1. The Thursday Prayer Time has been changed to 11 AM. It would be great to have more of you join us as we seek the LORD.
2. You can still give to Impact 2022. Many thanks to all of you who have already given. If you still wish to give, you could do it online or bring it to the Church Office.
3. Membership – joining Jubilee will not get you into heaven, but it will show that you believe in the Church’s ministry and our commitment to God’s word. We hope you will consider joining and thereby strengthen the ministry of this church. Membership Application Forms are at the Welcome Center.
4. Be sure to register for our Volunteer Appreciation Dinner for all of our Jubilee volunteers! We appreciate you so much, so we have planned a wonderful event to honor you — but you must fill out the card letting us know how you are serving. The dinner, on Tuesday, Sept. 13th at 6 PM is free. Turn your cards in as soon as possible.
5. Remember we have our annual Congregational Meeting on Sunday, Sept. 18th, right after the 10 AM service. There will only be ONE service that day. We really encourage all members to be present.
6. Please pray for Ventura County Christian School. The Ventura Unified School District has decided not to renew its lease. It is time for school to start. The Unified School District has an agenda to restrict Christian education.
7. Movie Night this month will be on September 16th at 6 PM. Be sure to bring snacks to share with others.
8. Our Grief Support Group will meet on Tuesday, September 13th at 4 PM. If you have experienced any kind of loss, or if you know of others, please invite them to attend.
9. Women’s Bible Study will resume on Wednesday, Sept. 21st. The study, “The Red Sea Rules” will be the study theme. If you have not signed up or indicated that you have the book, please sign-up on Sunday.
10. If you have children or grandchildren that would enjoy participating in a Christmas Musical Production, the Encounter Church has provided Jubilee with information about signing up, dates, etc. This is for kids ages 4 – Grade 8. In addition, there is a flyer about their “Praise Kids”, a performing arts program for kids and middle school students. You can find their publicity flyers on the Information Table.