1. Our heartfelt sympathy for Roy and Deli Donald on the sudden passing of their grandson, Ron Neilson. Also to Larry and Connie Parisien on the death of his sister, in Canada. Please remember these families in prayer.
2. Don’t miss a very special luncheon on Tuesday, October 11th at noon. It will be our privilege to have Eric and Joanne Kragenbrink share their worship music with us. They are cantors at a Messianic Synagogue in San Diego. The cost for the luncheon is $10.
3. This Saturday, October 8th at 9 AM, we will have a new membership class. If you haven’t turned in a membership application, there is still time. We would love to have you consider joining. We will be taking photos for our directory during the class.
4. Movie night is scheduled for Friday, October 21st. We will be showing “The Ultimate Gift” … the first of a 3-part series.
5. Be sure you vote in the mid-terms on November 8th. I believe these may be the most important mid-terms in the history of our nation. You can click on this website: electionforum.org and scroll down to where you then click on “California.” Be an informed voter!
6. You folks are amazing! On Sunday, you gave $2,740 to the Gideons for Bibles. Each New Testament costs about $1.65. That being the case, you have just made it possible for 1,660 people to receive God’s Word. God bless you!
7. Reminder, the Grief Support Group will be meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 11th at 4 PM. If you are experiencing any kind of loss, you are encouraged to attend this very special hour of care support. Certified Grief Counselor, Paul Lenderman, leads this group in a time of sharing and prayer.
8. Directory Updates – Over the past several months, we have received numerous updates to our church directory plus the addition of several new members. We hope to have a new directory ready in November. We need your help!
**CHECK THE CURRENT DIRECTORY, online or at the Welcome Center. If any of your personal data is incorrect, please make the corrections on a “Green Card” located at the Welcome Center or the Information Table. Return it to the Welcome Center.
**IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PICTURE (or a retake) in the directory, plan to have your picture taken between services on Sundays, October 23 and 30, in the church conference room.