1. This Friday at 6 PM is Movie Night and we will be showing, “The Ultimate Gift”. This is a very special film. Be sure to invite others. Also, bring snacks to share with others.
2. The next two (2) Sundays, we will be taking pictures for our Church directory. If your picture is not in there, or if you want a new picture please go to the Library (Conference Room) to have one taken.
3. Church Finances – you are an amazing, generous church family. You gave so sacrificially during July and August for our mission’s focus. We took a bit of a dip in September for our general fund. I just wanted you to know so that we don’t fall too far behind.
4. On November 13, we will be welcoming 13 new members to our church family. What an exciting time for our church. These are all new people who have chosen Jubilee as their church home.
5. Thanks to all of you who are helping with the Christmas Shoe Boxes. It is hard to fathom the potential influence of these boxes. I can envision whole families being impacted by one box filled with the love of Christ expressed by the gifts and the study materials. I am so blessed as I see more and more of you taking them home after each service.
6. Folks – be sure you vote on November 8. I wish I could really impress you with how important these mid-terms are. We have a chance to reign in some of the reckless directions that some of our leaders have been taking us. Your vote can make a difference!