1. Many thanks to each of you who stepped up and covered the bases last Sunday. We weren’t sick, but we were exposed to someone who was. It is great to be a part of a fellowship where the people are so capable.
2. Attention All Veterans – on Tuesday, Nov. 15th, we want to honor you at a special luncheon (spouses included). There is a special form at the Welcome Center for you to use and sign-up. If a spouse is coming with you, please include them in your count.
3. Just a Reminder – we will be taking pictures for our directory again this Sunday. If your picture is not in the directory, or if you want an updated one, please have one taken. Delores Barnes will be taking the pictures, between services, in the Conference/Library Room.
4. Please VOTE on November 8th. There are printed materials on the Information Table that should be of help.
5. I am so sorry to report that Rev. Gary Stafford went to be with the Lord on Oct. 19th. Services will be at the National Cemetery on Nov. 3rd. Please remember Mary Lou and the family in your prayers. We feel bad that we did not learn of his graduation sooner. Anytime you have someone in the hospital seriously ill or they pass, please let us know.