1. Choir practice begins next Sunday, November 6th at 4 PM. Pastor Mike Sherrow says … “If you love to sing, then be sure to turn out for this practice!”
2. Praise the Lord – Many years ago, when I was pastor at Ventura Missionary Church, we purchased a wonderful set of handbells. I called the other day to see if they still had them. They did! And, they have gifted them to Jubilee. You will be hearing more about our vision for these bells.
3. Calling all Veterans – on Tuesday, November 15th, we are having a special luncheon honoring YOU and your spouse. Be sure to go to the Welcome Center and sign up. You and your spouse come free!
4. Folks, please vote on November 8th. There are voting guides on the Information Table in the foyer. You can also look for a link in the Jubilee Weekly.
5. Movie Night in November will be on the 11th at 6 PM. We will be showing “The Ultimate Legacy”, the third in the series. We are looking for three people who would like to be on the “Movie Team” in the new year. The team would research and schedule movies that would be appropriate for our church family. Let me know if you would like to be on the team.
6. Save the Friday night after Thanksgiving … November 25th! We will be showing a movie that you and any visiting family members would enjoy, “The Christmas Candle.” It will be a time to relax, fellowship, and enjoy left-over pumpkin pie!
7. Our dear sister, Anne Tally, is visiting her sister Victoria, in Colorado. Anne will most likely be there for the next few weeks. If you would like to drop her a card, we know she would appreciate it very much! Here is her address:
Anne Tally, c/o Victoria Wood
38254 County Rd. CR43
Eaton, CO 80615
8. Paul Lenderman’s Grief Support Group will be next Tuesday, Nov. 8th at 4 PM. If you have experienced any kind of loss, you are encouraged to attend this monthly gathering.
9. Pam Merillat is once again directing our Women’s Ministry Bell Choir. Unfortunately, we need to postpone the first practice until the following Wednesday, Nov. 9, after Women’s Bible Study. The performance will be on Nov. 20 at 10 & 11:30.
10. LAST and FINAL CALL FOR DIRECTORY PICTURES. Delores will take pictures BETWEEN SERVICES on Sunday, November 6th. PLEASE come to the church Conference Room (Library) for your new or updated pictures. Directories will be available on Sunday, November 27. Reminder – check the directory for your personal information. If an address, phone #, or e-mail needed to be updated, please complete the Green Card, located next to the Information Table. If you use the Instant Church Directory app, it will automatically be updated.
11. Your help is sincerely appreciated. Please do not leave partly-used water bottles. Take them with you when you leave the church. Thank you!