1. Jubilee’s Grief Support Group meets today at 4 PM. You are welcome to join Paul Lenderman as he leads those of you who have experienced loss, through a time of prayer and support.
2. Women’s Bible Study continues this week as they continue the study of Dr. Robert Morgan’s “Red Sea Rules.” Wednesdays at 10 AM. Also, it is time to sign up for the next study “Engaging God’s Word,” starting on January 11th. Study books are $10.
3. Pastor Lupe Beltran will be speaking at the Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study on Thursday morning at 6 AM. Come and be fed spiritually and nutritionally! $5 donation or FREE for first-time visitors.
4. Friday, November 11th is Movie Night. We will be showing the 3rd, in a series, “The Ultimate Legacy.” Bring a friend and bring a snack to share!
5. VETERAN’S LUNCH – We want to honor our veterans and their spouses at this special luncheon. It is on Tuesday, Nov. 15th at noon. Veterans, sign up this Sunday with Anita and tell her what branch of service you served. You/your spouse will be our guests. All others will still need to make a reservation. $10 lunch.
6. Choir Practice will be on Sunday at 4 PM. Come join other Jubilee vocalists as they prepare for our Christmas musical. The musical will be on December 11th.
7. Ladies … you are encouraged to join the Ladies Bell Choir. Under the leadership of Pam Merillat, they practice on Wednesdays, immediately after Women’s Bible Study.
8. Operation Christmas Child – this Sunday, 11/13, is the FINAL day to bring in your shoeboxes. The OCC team has been working countless hours assembling boxes and making sure they are each carefully packed and ready for transport.
If you were not able to do a box and want to contribute, your financial donations are welcome. It costs $10 for each box to be processed. Please make your checks out to VJF and in the MEMO line, indicate “OCC.” If it is a cash donation, please indicate, via note, that it is for “OCC” before placing it in the offering box. Everyone in Jubilee can have a part in this very special, very impactful ministry.
9. THANK YOU — TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN CLEAN-UP MONDAY! What a difference you make! Floors are shiny, carpets are clean, counters and tables sparkle, and we said adios to umpteen cobwebs! Our sincere thanks for a job well done!
10. John Allen’s funeral will be Monday, November 14, at 11 AM, here at Jubilee. John’s family has encouraged all who attend to wear red, John’s favorite color. REMEMBER to park in the front or rear of the building. Please do not park at the West Coast Door & Window business.