1. Attention Jubilee Men and Women … We have a handbell choir! If you have never been in a handbell choir, but you read music, you are welcome! If you have always wanted to play in a handbell choir, we’d love to have you. We meet on Tuesdays at 2 PM, in the Worship Center.
2. Over 30 people joined our “read through the Bible” program, in 2022. From the testimonies shared, at the Celebration of the Word, event … folks have been greatly blessed through their readings. Dr. David Jeremiah shared “There’s no better way to start the morning than by spending time in the pasturage of God’s Word, feeding our souls and gaining His perspective.” Whether you have 5 minutes or an hour, won’t you consider daily Bible reading? There are several ways to approach this. On the Information Table, there is a “read through the Bible” guide with several reading options. Join in, won’t you?
3. The CHILI COOK-OFF event is already receiving great enthusiasm from our Chili Chefs! Save the date, Friday, January 27th at 5 PM. You can choose to be a contestant or one who indulges in yummy, delicious chili! Reserve your seat this Sunday at the Welcome Center. If your tummy trembles at the thought of chili, we will have a non-spicy chicken soup available. $5 donation.
4. Grief Support Group is POSTPONED today due to weather conditions. Join Certified Grief Counselor Paul Lenderman for an hour of sharing and support, on Tuesday, JANUARY 24TH at 4 PM. If you have experienced any kind of loss, this is for you.
5. Don’t forget, our “Noon Prayer Time” meets at 11 AM each Thursday. We are guided through the prayer needs of our people, the church, our government, and more. “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you…” Matthew 7:7