1. The CHILI COOK-OFF is moving forward, full speed ahead! This 1st-Annual cook-off will be full of surprises … and prizes! Plan to sign-up this Sunday for an evening of GREAT food and fun entertainment. Pull out your western wear and join in the festivities. We only have 2 openings for Chili Contestants left. If you find chili a bit difficult to enjoy, we will have a big pot (non-spicy) soup for you. Y’all Come! Friday, Jan. 27th at 5 PM, $5 donation.
2. Grief Support Group was postponed due to weather conditions. Join Certified Grief Counselor Paul Lenderman for an hour of sharing and support, on Tuesday, January 24th at 4 PM. If you have experienced any kind of loss, this is for you.
3. Don’t forget, our “Noon Prayer Time” meets at 11 AM each Thursday. We are guided through the prayer needs of our people, the church, our government, and more. “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you…” Matthew 7:7
4. The Jubilee Women’s Bible Study has started a new study on the book of Hebrews. We still have a few study books available ($15) and will start the study this Wednesday, 01/18 at 9:30 AM. Note the new time which allows for fellowship and snacks before the opening session.
5. Hand Bells will be meeting each Tuesday at 2:30 PM in the Worship Center. Come today if you are interested.
6. The Missions Board had to postpone their meeting last week, due to weather; however, they will be meeting this Thursday, 01.19.23 at 8:15 AM.
7. Movie Night will be this Friday! The movie to be shown, “The Mulligan” is an inspiring reminder that second chances are only one step away. Come with a smile and snacks at 6 PM.
8. Good news! … we now have an official Movie Selection Committee. Thank you to Carla Kraetsch, Connie Bennett, and Barbara Newton for taking over the Friday night movie selection process. Your church staff appreciates being able to “share” this activity.