1. Our next “Monthly Luncheon” – Join us on Tuesday, February 28, for a luncheon and program presented by Dave Nichols of Green Thumb Nursery. Come and learn all about spring gardening. Dave has been the “go-to guy” in the garden section for many years. He’ll share “What’s New” and answer your spring gardening questions. There are just a few seats available. Call the church office if you want to attend.
2. You are welcome to join a Bible Alive class anytime. Classes begin at 8:45 AM, each Sunday morning. A few class updates: Richard Abbey’s class is now studying the Book of Romans and Pam Merillat’s class has started a new study, “Discovering Good News in John.”
3. Choir Practice on Sunday, 02/26. 4-5:30 PM
4. Please Note – Pastor Leonard’s former landline phone (ending in 0233) has been disconnected. If you need to contact him, please use the church number or his cell number as noted in the Church Directory.
5. REMINDER – the next Grief Support Group meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 28th at 4 PM. We will resume the regularly scheduled meetings (2nd Tuesdays) in March.
6. It’s time to mark your calendar … NEW DATES
Charlie H. Campbell – founder of Always Be Ready Apologetics Ministry (ABR) will come to Jubilee and share his story… from a confirmed atheist to a dynamic believer in the Truth. ABR is dedicated to equipping Christians to answer the challenging objections and questions that atheists and skeptics have about the trustworthiness of the Bible.
March 4, Sat. 9:00 AM-Noon (3 sessions); March 5 Sunday – both services
Dr. Robert J. Morgan – a seasoned pastor, speaker, and author whom Jubilee has come to love and appreciate. His inspiring messages always bring refreshment to the Word as he shares through scripture memory and stories. October 13-15